Day 42 – Staying Put

As mentioned late yesterday, we’re going to stay at our current location until the approaching low pressure system (and accompanying strong winds) passes through the area.

As it turns out, there is a dense fog advisory in effect until 10 am along portions of our next migration leg that would have prevented us from attempting a flight to Cumberland County, IL.

Share Button

4 Comments

  1. Veronica November 10, 2015 10:42 pm

    Stay safe. Thank goodness for weather forcasters.

  2. Pete Weber November 10, 2015 8:04 am

    Cumberland Co. may be a bit of a jinx. Wasn’t it 2013 in Cumberland Co when there were multiple tornadoes in the area? Wednesday’s forecast is not good. Being able to use a hangar is a godsend. Stay safe.

    • Heather Ray November 10, 2015 8:11 am

      You are correct sir!

  3. vannie Zychowicz November 10, 2015 6:54 am

    That sounds so good you need to stay safe you are doing a great job with the young whooper it sounded that number 1 gave you llttle hard time to go yesterday hope she will behave her self maybe becuse they got to fly today in a grow

    http://Facebook