Day 61 – NO GO

While the winds this morning are from a favorable direction, they’re just a tad too strong to attempt a flight.

We’ll stay put in Union County, KY and hope tomorrow allows us to continue.

At 1pm ct today we’ll hold a live video chat on our CraneCam. If you have any questions you’ve been dying to know the answer to, bring it along and post it in the chat box alongside the video stream.

Share Button