2016 Annual Report – By the Numbers

Non-profit corporations are not required to produce an annual report each year yet it is considered a best practice to do so. According to the National Council of Nonprofits, producing an annual report “underscores your nonprofit’s commitment to transparency.”

Toward that end, we have put together a single page report called ‘By the Numbers’ that tells our 2016 story. Click below to view it, and email me at jbellemer(a)operationmigration.org if you have questions.

By the Numbers

1. Madeline June 30, 2017 8:56 pm

Thank you so much Joanne and all of the Operation Migration team! What a fantastic combination of artwork and information. I am proud to be one of the individuals who together contribute to this project. Your dedication and persistence and creativity are an inspiration to the rest of us … never ever give up!
    Madeline

• Madeline June 30, 2017 8:58 pm

I “knew” your name wasn’t spelled Joanne, but the spell check insisted. My apologies Jo-Anne!

2. Dorothy N June 28, 2017 8:33 am

This report is one of the most interestingly laid out pieces of literature I’ve ever seen. Easy to read, engaging, tells the facts, cleverly designed, and puts lots of information out there for the readers to absorb. Nice Job!!

3. Stan June 28, 2017 12:58 am

Thanks for the annual report. Is this for fiscal year 2015 or 2016? Do these numbers reflect both Canada and USA organizations? I ask because the contribution dollars are lower then what is shown on 2015 Form 990 filed by Operation Migration.

• Heather Ray June 28, 2017 8:32 am

Chris, perhaps you missed the line that states 2016 Annual Report? And yes, it reflects both organizations.

4. Gary Graves June 27, 2017 10:30 pm

Now there’s an annual report I can get into! Great job!

5. Catherine Wohlfeil June 27, 2017 10:05 pm

An investment in our future, the future of our children, and the future of this planet.

6. RadAudit1 June 27, 2017 9:02 pm

A one page annual report. Rather refreshing!