The annual WHO Festival will take place THIS Saturday, February 3, 2018 at St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge Headquarters so make plans to attend!
Wildlife Calling contest: *Waterfowl *Upland game birds *Miscellaneous: songbirds, predators or even Mythical creatures.
Age Categories: *12 and under *13-18 * 18+ (I’d love to be a fly on the wall to hear everyone practicing for this!)
- Demo Camp! Kids can come explore Camp WHO
- Hoverball Archery! Come play this exciting new archery game
- Archery FYCCN will have actual bows and arrows to safely shoot
- Live Native Wildlife will be on display!— (Please leave your pets at home)
- Live Music! Come listen to great music by Hot Tamale
- Art Contest entries on Display in Natures Classroom Fantastic Beasts Come learn about the various native mammals on the refuge
- Fishing Fun *fly fishing *backyard bass *cast net demo
- Food for Purchase! Bradley’s Sausage dogs, all beef hot dogs, soda, chips
- We dig Wildlife Fun for our youngest guests, come dig in the sand for toy critters
- A Multitude of Exhibits on local history and outdoor activities!
- Animal Olympics Learn about native wildlife while getting in shape
- Birding Tours – Sign up for behind the gates wildlife tours *11:30 *1:00 *2:30 space is limited to 25 on each tour, sign up at info table
- Visitor Center and Nature Store will be open for your enjoyment